Saturday, September 28, 2013

Simple Saturday

Sometimes you have to put a smile on your face life quotes quotes positive quotes quote life quote snoopy positive quote inspiring
Hi Creative Stamper's 
Welcome to Simple Saturday! I am getting ready for a blog hop this week, It will be October 2~4, the theme is Fall and Thanksgiving.  I will also be in another blog hop on October 5. I will have the information posted on that blog hop next week. I am working on my Christmas Cards for Operation Write Home this weekend, I want to get them in the mail this week.If you would like more information on Operation Write Home check out their website here.

Fall is here, the weather is getting cooler, the leaves are changing, and it is time for cider and caramel apples.

Fall is my favorite time of the year; my husband and I were married in October. I love Bonfires, hayrides caramel apples and hot cider.
Please post a comment and share what your favorite fall activity is. 

I Hope you like the picture of Snoopy and Woodstock, I found this on Pintrest. 

Have a creative weekend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment