Thursday, August 29, 2013

You Did It!

A card for him!

A card for her!
Hi Creative Stamper's
Happy Hump Day, The weeks & Months seem to be moving so fast, I cannot believe it is almost September. Before you know it The Holidays will be here & gone.
I have a lot coming up. September 3-5 there will be a Halloween Blog hop with the Glitter Queens. September 14 I am having a few friends come to my home to help me make cards for soldiers. I will be sending them to Operation Write Home. They are a non profit organization who sends handmade cards to soldiers so they can send cards  home to their families for the Holidays or any other occasions. (We will be doing Christmas Cards), They also have hero cards that can be sent to the soldiers to thank them for fighting for our freedom. Check out their facebook page Here. I will also be getting ready for two craft shows. I will be posting videos and pictures of everything that is happening.
Today's card is from Giggle Greeting -Wood 130514 Clear - 131065 and Gorgeous Grunge Wood 130514 Clear - 130517.

Have a creative day!


No comments:

Post a Comment