Monday, August 5, 2013

Mason Jar "Eat If You Dare"















Hi Creative Stampers
This week is full of Halloween 3D. Today's project is a mason jar that I spray painted black (SO much easier than I thought), Filled with Kisses. This was cased from Stampin' Up!

Stamp Set
Halloween Bash - Wood - 130577 Clear -130580

Stamp Pads
Elegant Eggplant - 126969
Gumball Green - 126861

Ribbon - Gum Ball Green - 126848

I cannot wait to put this on my desk at work. 


Remember to post you comment, I will be doing a drawing on Saturday for those who have left a comment, leave one every day and you will be entered for each day. The more you comment the better chance you have to win.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I love it Jan, I'm planning on casing that idea for Halloween too :) can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve, lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tami I am really Glad you like this idea, I cannot wait to put on my desk this fall. Let me know when you post it I would love to see it.

      Delete