Wednesday, March 4, 2015

You Got Me Ribbons!

 Hi Creative Stampers
Today I want to share a story about a kitten that adopted us. She was a barn cat a knew she wanted a home, My daughter (who lives at home still), has taken responsibility for the kitten (now cat). We discovered one day that she loves ribbons, We were finding ribbons all over our house and wonder how they were getting there, until one day lily comes into our room and jumps on the bed wanting to play with the ribbon. She gets so excited when playing with her ribbons. She carries them around like they are kittens.
Today my daughter has sent me a picture she found on Facebook.
This is a picture of Lily with one of her ribbons.

This picture could be her, she loves ribbons. My daughter found this on Facebook.

Have a creative day!



No comments:

Post a Comment