Sunday, July 28, 2013

Despicable Me!



 Hi Creative Stampers,
Next week I will be posting 5 days of Halloween. I know it seems early for Halloween cards, However when we make our own cards we need to plan ahead. I decided to start with Halloween cards because, I just signed up to make cards for Operation Write Home, they are a organization that sends handmade cards to our soldiers, so they can send cards home to their families. Check out their site here  for information and guidelines. They need Halloween cards by August 31.

 I have a co worker who likes the movie Despicable Me, so today I am posting a card that I found on Pintrest, The design had originated from Madeline Moreclo, I thought he was super cute and copied the best I could, Click here to go to Maddy's blog.





Check back tomorrow for the start of 5 days of Halloween.

.



No comments:

Post a Comment