Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Blog Hop / Coming In October.

Hi Creative Stampers
Sorry I have not posted in awhile; I have been getting ready for a upcoming craft fair. I have made some really cool items, I will be sharing with you. I Have Halloween items, Christmas items and hope to have some fall. I will be in a blog hop the first week Of October, I will be posting some of the items that week. The hop will start October 1, and we will be having theme days for the up coming holidays.
Keep checking in, I will have some cards posted soon.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jan!
    It's been a while since we left. Thank you for the wonderful time we had with you and your family.
    I finally found some time to come visit your blog. It's really cute, and I can't wait to see your new cards. I signed up!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete