Saturday, June 2, 2012

S{ick} Word Play


Hi Creative Stampers
I Hope you have having a great Saturday. The weather here is awesome. I have the windows open and the fans going. I could have it this way all summer. Especially on my daughters wedding day, which is 3 weeks away. I will be very busy in the next two weeks. We be going over all the final details and paying the bills (ouch). We also have family coming in from 4 different states. Then three weeks after Nicole and Brandon's wedding my brother in law is getting married. The good thing it is in Ohio and we will not have to travel, however we will have all the family coming back.

The card below was a get well card I made for my daughter Gabrielle to give to her best friend who was in the hospital. I found the band aid from another  Stampin' Up! demonstrator. I am sorry I do not have her name, I went back to look and I cannot find it. The paper is one of the new colors; Raspberry Ripple (love this color).   I cut the band aid using  DS paper pack # 117157, Crumb cake. You can also us the plain crumb cake paper and use the embossing folder Perfect Polka dot,the band aid was cut   3" X 1" and the little center piece was 1x1, I used a dimensional to raise the center up.  The heart is the small heart punch #117193, The word "sick" was from the stamp set Word Play#120651, I used the large oval punch #119859 & the scallop oval # 119856. The owl is so cute, this is the owl builder punch # 118074. I have many plans for the Owl Builder. Check back to see what will be next.
Have a creative weekend, I will see you back here soon.

2 comments:

  1. I just love that stamp, can't wait to get my own! I'm a new follower from SC, :) My blog is at http://stampitupwithkatie.blogspot.com if you'd like to follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the band aid! I am following you now! TFS!

    ReplyDelete