Friday, December 16, 2011


I scrap lifted this from the blog hop for My Creative Time. The face is from Peachy Keen stamps, I used a pack of microwave popcorn, gloves, ribbon. I measured the paper to wrap around the microwave pack, then stamped and colored the image with Copic Markers and chalk. Wraped the paper around the pack used my ATG, I then put the one glove on the top and tucked the other one in the back, tied a bow and I was done. So simple and cute. I attached these to cookie boxes (for a cookie exchange). You can use for so many differant things.
I will have more to post by Sunday, I have my Cristmas Cards done and I have another project to complete.

1 comment:

  1. This is soooo cute - thanks Jan - having such a hard time leaving comments these day. Thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete