Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It'cold outside

Just got home from the boy's soccer game. It was wet and cold.
I have two cards to post but do not have my camera to take the pictures
Working on the letters for the boys scrapbooks. There are 12 boys and each boy will get a set of names for each player to put in there scrap books. Each mom is making two scrapbook pages for there son, then I will take and make copies of all the boys pages, each player will get their original set and then the copied pages of each boy to but in their books. The books turn out really nice. We did this for the girls last year, and they all loved them. This has been done for the boys in the past and they like them as much as the girls. Once I am finished with Dom's book I will post his page.
Hope all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment