Friday, December 21, 2012

Hi Creative Stampers
I have a lot planned for 2013, I will be starting video tutorials once a week and will try to post projects daily. My plan for 2013 is to make changes in my life and one of them is being organized, the other is kindness to others. There is a lot of evil in the world and I truly believe we can change that.
I am taking part of Anne Curry (today show) #26acts of kindness in honor of the 26 lives lost in Sandy Hook. I will share with you all the things that I have done. I have made little 3x3 cards and inside each card will read "26 Acts of kindness to honor the lives lost at Sandy Hook elementary school. You are # ( )  in honor of (name of one of the lives lost) .
facebook.com/26acts

#1 was today I mailed a Christmas card to my neighbor with a gift card to a local store. There home was broken into and all their Christmas gifts were stolen and they ransacked their home.

#2 I had purchased a Christmas item; went to the bank and sent this item with the 3x3 card in the tube system and drove away.

It felt really good. I already have two more ready to go.
If you have done any random acts of kindness, please post it here.

Merry Christmas
,

No comments:

Post a Comment